The odds of winning the lottery are about 175 million to 1 but sometimes it feels like luck doesn’t stand a chance against the “unluckiest” in life.
At Bright Side, we’re not only lucky to have such amazing readers, but we’re also eager to share some stories about failed success — just so you if you’re having a bad day, you can remember, “Well, at least my life isn’t that bad.” Let’s dive in, shall we?
1. Equipment in the hands of a fool is just a piece of iron.
2. “Just as annoyed today as I was when I took this picture a year ago.”
3. “I opened a box of tasty cakes to see this.”
4. How did you get hired?
5. “I just wanted to make a sandwich…”
6. Blueberry waffle…ish
7. “Spent hours completing this mildly infuriating puzzle and now I can’t.”
8. This egg-peeling fiasco
9. Plastic packaging…every single time!
10. “The way a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup wrapper always tears some chocolate off on the bottom drives me nuts.”
11. These shoe shelves
12. “This just happened when I took my bananas out of a bag.”
13. When you buy a variety pack with no variety:
14. One-legged popsicle
15. “I’m practicing for Thanksgiving.”
16. “Just got my Valentine’s Day gift. Thank you Shari’s Berries and UPS!”
17. When all of your donut’s icing sticks to the bag:
18. An entire pack of inverted watermelons
19. “I did as asked, obviously.”
20. “I just opened a 99.9% empty bag of beef jerky.”
Which one of these pictures made you feel bad for the unlucky person dealing with the situation? Be sure to share your experience with us in the comments!
Preview photo credit unknown/imgur, RedBeardMark/reddit