Despite the fact that almost every driver likes to consider themselves to be the best one out there, there are very few people in the world who haven’t been involved in some sort of parking battle. Some people are lucky enough to find a harmless, but hilarious, note on their windshield, while others walk out to find that their car has either been covered in Post-its or even completely wrapped up in clear cellophane wrap.
Bright Side has gathered the funniest and most resourceful windshield notes that were ever left on the cars whose owners made terrible parking choices.
1. Who’s crazy enough to run after the Lannisters?
2. Sometimes one note isn’t enough to get the message across.
3. Savage, but clever.
4. Well, that must be the only reasonable explanation.
5. So inconsiderate that they took a picture of it…
6. Good to know…
7. Is parking here worth washing your car every day?
8. Hit and didn’t run
9. You have to see everything as a business opportunity.
10. The cutest insult ever
11. …or viciously scratched.
12. Parking etiquette is a thing.
13. It’s important to keep your eyes on the road and on how you park.
14. And guess who is going to be the victim?
15. Sometimes actions are better than notes.
16. A note that nobody can miss
17. Too bad parking lots aren’t this strict…
18. Stunt double practice opportunity
Have you ever left or received a windshield note for bad parking? If so, please share your stories and experiences with us in the comments section below!
Preview photo credit 20jlamorticella / imgur, AnotherImgurianEnglishman / imgur