Family life is not always fun, but sometimes our parents, kids, and partners can make us feel like we’re playing a part in a sitcom. Pranking you, videobombing your conference calls in a crazy costume, or even throwing your phone in the toilet — anything can happen on the set of your movie. But no matter how harsh the jokes from your family members are, you can always write your own script for the next episode of your family sitcom and prank them back.
Here at Bright Side, we were laughing out loud when we saw these scenes from the family life of some Redditors, and if you have your own funny pics to enlarge this collection, you’re welcome to do it in the comments!
1. “We found my wife’s phone in the toilet yesterday. We weren’t sure which of our 3 kids put it there, until my wife scrolled through her pictures today.”
2. “I asked my husband how long the kitchen table is. This is what I got.”
3. “My boyfriend thought it would be funny to bring our cat into the pool. This picture is the result. Please enjoy.”
4. “My girlfriend wasn’t happy I filled in her new picture frame.”
5. “I was trying to take a photo of how my kid fell asleep. Ended up with the greatest photo our cat has ever taken.”
6. “My son watching TV this morning”
7. “My husband and I are traveling with our baby, our cat, and our dog. We stopped at a hotel for the night to get some rest, and I couldn’t find my dog. I look around and see this.”
8. “Wife modified a 5-year-old’s birthday card for my brother’s 35th birthday.”
9. “Dropped in on my kids’ Zoom classes — payback for all the interruptions to my work calls.”
10. “My daughter’s secret handiwork. I just found this and now I can’t stop laughing.”
11. “I just sat in the backyard for 10 minutes watching ‘heat lightning’ then came inside to find my wife photographing our son’s preschool artwork with the big flash.”
12. “My wife sent me this picture while I was at work to tell me my jacket was depressed.”
13. “My husband put the candles really close together.”
14. 14. “I put a rake in our flag holder to see how long it would take my wife to say something. It’s been 3 days.”
15. “My husband took this picture of me this morning while I was trying to clean my glasses.”
16. “Took my daughter for a hike. She wanted to pack her own gear. This is what she packed.”
17. “My daughter drew this in kindergarten. Title: Moms Chatting After School”
18. 18. “Last year my 3-year-old daughter convinced her camp counselors that it was her birthday. She got cake and was treated like a princess all day. Her birthday was 4 months away. We only found out about it when we found this photo in her backpack weeks later.”
When was the last time your family made you laugh? If you have some hilarious pics of your family life, we’d be happy to see them in the comments!
Preview photo credit footeperu / Reddit