Russian photographer with Armenia roots Alexander Petrosyan captures the raw street life in Russia, and the result is truly amazing. You will never see photos like this taken in any other country.
The pictures he takes feel like short stories – vignettes layered with detail and loaded with contrast, whether it’s a meeting of unlikely characters or just a comic scenario – but they’re not limited to chance encounters.
More Photos from Alexander Petrosyan
- Armenian Photographer Captures The Raw Beauty of Russian Markets
- The Raw Beauty of Russian Hospitals
- The Raw Beauty of Remote Places in Russia
- The Raw Beauty of Urban Life: Moscow Addition
- The Raw Beauty of Urban Life: Italy Addition
- Stunning Street Photography reveals life in Russia: May 9 Addition
- Stunning Street Photography reveals life in Russia: Part 2